For the repair of structural cracks which have the potential to compromise the foundation's structural integrity. This kit includes our advanced Emecole 121 Epoxy and all the components necessary to complete the task. The added strength of Emecole 121 Epoxy ensures for a very strong bonding of the concrete after it has fully cured. For wet and leaking cracks not posing a structural problem to the foundation, we recommend the Emecole 102 Premium Polyurethane Foam - 30' D.I.Y. Crack Repair Kit.
Structural cracks are often caused by movement in the foundation, thus resulting in long-term creeping and fatiguing of concrete. Seasonal freezing/thawing of the ground is one example of added stress that the foundation endures. After a structural crack in the foundation has been repaired, the existing problem of foundation movement still exists, which may result in new cracks. Emecole's Carbon Fiber Products provide the necessary reinforcement for foundation problems associated with cracking or bowed walls. The installation of such components will ensure that the repaired crack and the surrounding concrete remains strong and structurally safe. We recommend consulting a structural engineer or contractor before repairing cracks that pose a structural risk.
Seal-n-Peel Upgrade: Order Sku # 009-0003140 Emecole 322 Seal-n-Peel Surface Seal is easily removed from the foundation wall after the injection process, eliminating the chipping and grinding required to remove standard surface seal.
Kits include step-by-step instructional video and written instructions, product data sheets and MSDS information. Kit components are conveniently packaged in reusable tool boxes.
* Three tube sets of Emecole 901 Surface Seal (dries in two to four hours) or upgrade to three tube sets of Emecole 322 Seal-n-Peel Surface Seal (dries in 15 - 30 minutes)
* Six tube sets Emecole 121 Epoxy
* One Syringe of Emecole 455 Surface Port Adhesive
* Six - 1/4" x 32 static mixing nozzles and 6 retaining nuts
* Six cross-over restrictors
* 50 surface ports and caps
* 10 corner ports
* Four hose assemblies
* Emecole "Black Gun" - D.I.Y. Manual Dispensing Tool
* Safety glasses
* Trowel & wire brush
* Five pairs of rubber gloves
* Safety glasses