Product Specs and Installation Guidelines
FastSump is an engineered sump pump housing that is designed to quickly remove water from under a basement floor without undermining the soil from under the foundation walls.
The FastSump was designed not only for the installer, but especially for the service technician. It has a solid cover that is easy to take off and easy to put on. There is a built in pump stand, large grated holes on two sides and solid walls on the two sides that face the foundation. All FastSump liners come with a permanent mesh filter which can be cleaned from within the sump housing. FastSumps can be joined together with a FastSump Joiner, this allows on FastSump to be a primary and a second one can be used to house a battery back up pump.
- Does not promote undermining of the foundation Traditional sump liners can remove sediment from under the basement footing causing the foundation to weaken.
- FastSump resists iron and clogging Large engineered slots on the front two sides of the FastSump reduces clogging and increases water flow.
- Built in pump stand keeps debris away from pump and aids in cleaning.
- Easy on / easy off cover No screws to lose.
- Dehumidifier drain plug Connect your dehumidifier to the built-in drain plug.
- Permanent mesh filter can be cleaned from within the sump housing.
- FastSump dual combination - FastSumps can be linked together to add an additional pump or battery back up system.
- Every pump has its own house Eliminate cords etc. getting tangled in pump switches.
- Virtually air tight cover Impressive steel like gray plastic cover. Reduces ground humidity from entering basement.
Length - 14.5"
Width - 14.5"
Height - 19"
Made of Structural Foam PVC
(1) Solid Side Wall
(1) Grated Side Wall
(1) slider with bolt & wing nut
(1) Sump Base with patented built in pump stand
(1) Frame and Solid Cover